Monday 17 October 2011

Short change cheddar

If you haven't already....listen to short change hero by the heavy. Listen to it on your laptop, while eating shart cheddar KD. Listen to it...and write your blog. And for GOD SAKE drink milk. Rinse and repeat. I can't see where you're coming frommmmm. Etc. Three bananas a toaster and some paper towel. These items are in the vicinity of Rob Park ( you ) right now. Sit back, who knows what can happen next. Ever since junior high I could eat one box of KD to myself.  ELLo ? Ello? its da car phone?  I recently had two thanksgiving dinners. I should note for the record that each dinner takes 5 years from my life. However it adds 10 psi of gas. From my bum. I'm contributing to global warming. Everyone has to do their part !!! hahahahhaha opposite reaction. I really have nothing useful to say ( ever? ) i'm farting and eating kd whilst contemplating watching 3 episodes of Nikita ( soooo hot ) ( Jen hotter ;) then possilby 2 episodes of strike back BEST ACTION SPEC OP TV SHOW EVER EVER TIMES 3 minus one. Then to top it off i'll watch a documentary just so i don't dumb myself down to a nascar watching ignoramus. ps don't text and eat kd ...you just end up licking ketchup off your iphone. if that has happened to you.. i love you. ok i have way too many things on the go to say this properly.


read a book

sponsor a child

fart in an elevator

while holding a kinder egg toy

when you're 24 years old

and you will be

one step closer

to me.

if you look at this upside down sideways it looks like three jacko laterns trying to mate with an elf.

if you have seen this... i love you.

1 comment: