Monday 10 February 2014

Sweet Cuppin Cakes

I woke up this up GOD DAMMIT STUPID DYSLEXIA. I woke up this morning with a stupid runny nose and a midly congested congestation of congress. It took me a full 2 minutes to decided whether or not to come to work. I chose to come to work, and here I am , writing this fantastic blog. HAHAHHAHA. Working hard. This week previous to the week before the last after the first, I went home and got to spend some quality time with my family. I spent much time drinking coffee and excrementing in toilets.

Paragraph two. The synopsis of dyslexia.

In soviet russia, car drives you !!! Due to large amounts of mucus being lodged in my nasal cavity, I would like to encourage you ( the reader ) to read this with a stuffed up voice sounding voice. Picture yourself dancing on a rainbow, while green slime is slowly dripping down to your upper lip. Caress the slime, taste it. It's salty. Now give a big sniff !!! ooops !! now you have a headache. Slowly wipe away the remaining nose grease from your beard. ( Note if you do not have a beard, please do not shave for at least 3 weeks, then return here and try again ) once your beard is clear, go wash your face you dirty bastard.

Also, I have a bit of a habit ( heroin with PSH ) thats philip sea more hoff man. oh too soon rob . too soon. the habit is over now. (  ) insert proper storyline here.

what i was getting at before that last little bit, was, that, well you see the amazing race 23 is commencing soon ( feb 23 ) GOD DAMMIT what you can't see here is that i type to fast and often my words miss letters because this STUPID PEDERAST keyboard doesn't work properly THANK YOU DELL FOR RUINING MY CAREER.

ok what. was i saying ?? oh yes the amazing race 23 is starting, and typically ( irony ) Fe. get it ? CHEMICALS HAHAHHA, or elements. whatever. shut up. the amazing race 23 is starting and i usually write a weekly follow up to each episode. hilarity ensues. racism ensues. transgendering ensues. but seriously its a load of FUN !! hahahha MY MOM THINKS IM SO FUNNY. so i was thinking i would share this weekly ball of laughter and satan piss with you, ( The reader ) it will be MORE FUNNIER if you watch the show first probably but i don't care about you or your life so whatever.

anyways, im going to go back to work now ( pee first then poo ) actually i might just leave. my nose hurts and id rather be at home playing video games. I'll tell my boss that i'm working though. DONT ANY OF YOU TELL OR I"LL MOLEST YOUR FAVORITE KITTEN, who should be garfield, hahaha he hates mondays !!!

i cant remember anything else i was remembering to tell you. () penis.

No comments:

Post a Comment