Monday 17 March 2014

Week 4, the week that went to market

Like the little piggy song. with the fingers.
I'm a banana !!!
Ok sorry I got sidetracked there. I'm at work again, slightly. Not actually doing work, I mean I'm not working in the control centre. I'm just in for shits and giggles. You know what, I don't have to explain myself to you. I'm almost 30. I can do what I want. So back off. I've had enough of your judgemental attitude. Comb your hair.
It's not that I'm overly negative, its that I'm underly positive. You know?
if a bird shits in the woods, does justin bieber die of dysentery ? We can only hope.
I got sidetracked again, this email / blog is supposed to be about the amazing race. Not about the multiple ways we could all benefit from justin bieber's fiery death.
SOOOO, Looks like Willster is continuing to rack up the points as the silly cowboys came in first for the second time !!! Good job amigo.The cowboys dun good, y'all seen em ! the bonus part is they don't sing country. nobody should sing country. this is another area where the world would benefit, all country singers should be test subjects in a lab. we could test how well they stand up to multiple stab wounds..hahahaha just kidding. gun shot wounds.
Jen's father son combo came in second, i'm sure glad he didnt rupture his Achilles spinning drinks. KINDA WEIRD HAVING a couple Mormons in a bar NOT SPREADING THEIR weird religion. Joseph Smith met jesus on mars or something.
BIKER MICE FROM MARS. hahaha. im awesome.
Rob ( walmart ) 's sssss , afghanimals came in third. DJ IRAN YOYOYO BOOM !
haha. because terrorism.
The country singers came in 4th and didn't stop singing country music, which is sad.
My surfing squad moved up a rank or two, and came in fifth, long flowing hair was the kicker here. not bleeding stinky feet. wicka wicka wild wild west.
Donalds globetrotters came in sixth, and surprisingly were not good at the dj booth or rap music. they are good at yelling out loud and being tall.
SURPRISINGLY, mom's mom son combo came in second last. Frustration was mounting and many glasses were shattered. twas comical. I really thought i was going to get some points here. silly rabbit.
Deenas big bro BRACHEL. well. well well well. I think we should all be thankful they almost got the boot. As rachel said if they win, shes allowed to procreate. i can only imagine what hellspawn would crawl out of her body. I USED TO COCKTAIL WAITRESS IN VEGAS 40 tries later , 3.5 hours later....and brendon gets it. bahahaha. useless. bonus to her for cheering on the momson, and having a general good attitude. also i'm sure praying helped, as we all know jesus turns water into wine and was made a fortune selling said wine to the jews.
ALAS, they were not eliminated. Dan got the point for picking the last place team, TWO IN A ROW DANNO !!! you should be a dentist. or a fly by night protester. OR A FLY BY NIGHT eupnea practioner !!!
Willis is in the lead wif 4 points. everyone else is moderately shitty.
Mom and Big Pharma Rob are the only ones without a single point, and thus feel shame.
GIMME YER PICKS FOR NEXT WEEK DAMMIT.
i had a dream last night that i was doing work for the pope ( odd ) but then he was trying to get overwhelming power in some sort of weird council, and i was like NOOOO POPE MAN YOU CAN"T MIX THE STATE WITH RELIGION. and so on. in the end i had to walk like 4 levels in the parkade to find my car, ONLY TO Realize that i had parked not in the parkade. what a waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment