Monday 24 March 2014

week EL numero cinco and such

Hi guys, gals. miscreants. Yet another week has flown by. and what a week it was.
it is 12:11 am. Night shift is in full swing. The lights have been dimmed. The control center takes on a quiet mood. Most of the other controllers have put on theid headphones, retreating into their own worlds. I however do not wear a headset. I have always felt out of touch, the loss of my sense of hearing leaves me uneasy. I feel as though I will be suddenly ambushed having not heard an approaching assailant. So I sit, listening to the hum of many computers, watching various people go on with their own night shift routines. Rollie, my mainline counterpart, watches endless concerts on youtube. Mainly old time rock, played over and over again. I'm digging into another book, hence the reason I'm going slightly off track here. Sometimes I get into my books that when I take a quick break, I feel as though I'm still in the book.
I'll get back on track. But I won't lie, I may dabble with some minor story telling later tonight. I'lll keep y'all posted.
So this week's episode of Le amazing race was interesting. Kind of. With the mom son shitting the bed early, they were wayyyyyyyyyy to far behind to make this leg even close. Ma -- you do have the option of buying back in with the beautiful country singers. They are on a hot streak, coming in second place this leg. Might be a sound option. Please let me know in half a fortnight or less. For those of you who are unsure of the length of a fortnight and are too lazy to use google, it's two weeks, which was the time most soldiers would spend on duty at a certain post.
Jen has garnered another point this week, as the mormans ( not to be confused with the Myrmidons, who were commanded by Achilles ( which is the name I've given this team because of the old fart rupturing his own Achilles ) ( i used so many parenthesis I'm confused. ) ok so they landed first place.
The un-picked singers in second. no further comments to be made from me here.
Third was Willis's cowboys, they are my favorite. If you notice, they rarely ask for help and are genuinely good folk. I wish them well in all future endeavours.
Quick side note, this keyboard is a big piece of rotting donkey carcass, and as such, sometimes the keys i type do not function. usually i notice and correct the error, but sometimes I scream obscenities ie: WHY DON"T YOU TYPE YOU FOUL MINION OF SATAN.
4th place came Rub's pakistanies, who tried to barter rupees for t-shirts. it should be noted that they did not specify which type of rupee. ( sri lankan or indian ) FOOLS FROM THE BOWELS OF LADY GAGA's MALE PEN-IOS
5th place was my surfing team, who bailed on there first water related event. Fishing. They couldn't catch a bloody fish, which really means they can't feed themselves, and should be cast into the ocean to be picked apart by australian inch worms, which feed on human fecal matter.
6th place was Sir Don's globe trotters. They can spin basketballs on their fingertips, a skill which is useful if they end up in the circus, painted like clowns and scaring the local folk ( who in thise case will be quiet dim witted and easily provoked )
7th was the momson team. They will be enjoying perhaps a nice cruise for the remaining couple weeks, as they are out like trout.
Willis remains in first , with Dee and Jen( YAAAAYYYYY ) tied for second. Everyone else doesn't matter because MUFFINS.
get back to me with your pick for next week, I can't remember what happened in the TUNE IN NEXT WEEK spot , as i was a little buzzed from a very tasty beer or two.
Great talking with you all, y'all. For a take home assignment, speak with an accent to a stranger this week, ask for directions or something. then when they ask where your from, tell them TO BURN IN HELL YOU RUDE COW

No comments:

Post a Comment