Monday 11 August 2014

I heart Telus


Describe a scenario where you would use OPTIK ON THE GO:


It's late, I'm at work. I'm bored to death. I need something to pass the time, so I venture onto the world wide web to sate my need for entertainment. There I find Telus on the go, which a meager selection of tv programs varying from completely useless, to borderline psychotic. I tune in to pass the time, quickly turning off HBO when it shows boobs, because then I'll get fired. The other workers are interested, and now I'm charging them by the hour. THANK THE GODS FOR TELUS ON THE GO. PS, what the hll is this little lion looking at??? probably feeding him the hearts of small humans.

What is the best thing about OPTIK ON THE GO:

Nothing, there is no best thing. it's not sex, it's not free money, it's literally advertisement on the go. GOOD GOD JIM CAN"T WE JUST HAVE TV AT HOME ?????? what's wrong with you people. Ok ok that was mean, I don't know any of you personally. I'm sure you're all gems, in fact. Come over for dinner and drinks

What is the worst thing about OPTIK ON THE GO:

Sometimes, when you watch 5 hours straight of tv, you forget to urinate. BUT THE BONUS, is that if you just watched Lawyer Lawyer with Jim Carey , he will tell you the symptoms of not peeing ---- you will lose the ability to get a har ---- boner. its a boner. the answer was boner.

What could Telus do to improve your viewing experience?

If it would be possible, could you please send some sort of servant to make me popcorn and provide some sort of jelly donut? Sometimes when I watch tv I get really lazy. Lucky for me I'm learning so many things on tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment