Tuesday 3 May 2011

departing to Scotlandia via aeroplane device, tommorow eth.

Hullo Rob, this is Rob. I thought maybe I should write a note before I jump aboard an aeroplane( flies in the air) over the ocean ( water ) to a large island ( narnia ). I am quite excited to meet with my sisters tomorrow at the Calgary airport ( home of the calgary stampede, largest something or other in Canada) to venture on our adventure in Scotland. There we will enjoy eachothers flatulence. It will be merry. Kyla has orchestrated the adventure will tremendous organizational skills, I'd be happy to give her a job reference anytime. Deena has planned a voyage to the Harry Potter Castle, where we will learn how to play quidditch, and I'll showcase my natural sneetch catching abilities. It's going to be great. Many large pints of beer will be drank. Song will be sung. Hangovers non-existant because on vacation they are not allowed. When my sisters leave me I'll adventure on my own for a bit. Probably heading east to find our ancestral relatives. I believe they are a race of immortals named the Dunabain. There I shall seek to inherit the immortal blood. Done by drinking out of a large goblet and performing some sort of ancient rite involving time travel. After this I'll take my horse to London. Maybe a night or two there before jumping on a horse a buggy ( flying) to Spain. I'll meet Josh the Spaniard ( as seen on gladiator ) and we will drink many estrellas and enjoy the sun. Probably talk a lot about Jess. He's a good man. I hope to find his nuts in Spain, I think he left them there. Then only will he be made whole again. A nice journey this will be. Missing a certain lil lady ;) and that's all I have to say about that. Ma and Pa will be happy to know that I will take care of my sisters ( probably the reverse ) and etc. I'm counting down the hours at work now before I make my final preparations ( poo ) then I'll be off to Calgary tonight for beer and wings. TOOODLES. I'll try to blog when I'm away  ( who cares ) at least once whilst I'm severely intoxicated. I'll do a spell check, and a nonsense check, and make sure I don't offend too much but HEY WHO THE heck cares anyway. bye friends. any requests ??? I may try to moon the Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment