Monday 18 April 2011

Blogger Dashboard

In two weeks I will be adventuring across the Scotland landscape with my two biological sisters. Trains will be ridden....planes flown....senses overcome with anger towards the annoying brother as I make a right arse of myself and insult the Scots with my accents. I doubt they will be insulted though. Too busy being drunk. Or wait is that the Irish. I read a sign once (sigh) that said god invented whiskey so the Irish wouldn't rule the world. You would have to assume that the whiskey my cause some sort of allergic reaction. I know tequila causes me to projectile vomit but I don't think it would slow me from GLOBAL TAKEOVER !!!!!!! I have played many rounds of command and conquer and BELIEVE YOU ME I know some pretty bad ass global takeover strategic plans. But usually the bad guys lose in those games so maybe I should just use the ....protagonists plans instead DEFEND THE FREEDOM OF SUCH AND SUCH etc etc. And so, after a nice week with my sisters from the same mother, I shall mozee on down to Spain and meet my good amigo Josh. More adventuring...eating sandwiches....making fun of a certain friend who pays exuberant ( WORD OF THE DAY / WEEK ) amounts of money to fly places on short notice ( I HOPE HE COMES ) hey don't you love capital letters? don't they just grab your attention? I can put just about anything in capitals PENIS and you will assume I just yelled it aloud BATHROOM CLEANER. but it is not so. I have not yelled any of these things. So I'm basically lying right to your face. LIES. all of it nonsense. Petty jargon. This isn't really a blog your reading. It's 5th grade reading material with no structure.  Who am I kidding it's 3rd grade french that's been digested and regurgitated onto THE INTERNET via me the middle man. I'm chatting with another amigo Mike via facebook chat and I find him shallow and pedantic ( movie quote ). He lives in the swiftest ( not slightly) of currents ( in my pants) where he trollops around in ( on ) a pony. This pony is then multiplied by a certain number ( german ) and then translated into currency ( glass of water ) and such is born a Mord Fustang. Anyhow he's not showing much interest in our facebook CONFERSATIOn so DELETED is he. Anyhow that's all I have for now, I must prepare for my advanced Spanish class. Side note, Brody just asked me to shred so I will do that until I leave for class. Shredding = playing chess online. bahhahaha ya right. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME bye bye friends and companions and should I say FEEDERS OF THE NETHER. makes no sense.

4 comments:

  1. The black background with white writing hurts my eyes....it's all blurry. BLURRY I TELL YOU!

    The sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you shouldn't read this WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU just kidding I hope this new color pattern works better. It reminds me a fecal matter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now it feels like I am at a Flames game....GO FLAMES!!!!

    bahahaha

    the sister, again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA ORANGE AND BLUE OILER COLORS. Take that biological sister

    ReplyDelete