Thursday 11 August 2011

PLACE YOUR AD HERE !!!

Brilliant marketing campaign ? Genius advertising ideas? Come one. Come all. I don't know if any of you out there in the real world have seen the new Cenovus commercials...you know the lovely ones where they show a man who has lost both of his legs, had them replace with these flexible devices that allow him to run? Insert tear...then chalk it up to the benefits of oil? Add Cenovus logo...heart warming music...and suddenly I have forgotten about all the latest oil leaks and spills in the world. All I can think of is how lovely Cenovus is. I bet they make great dinner hosts. I'm sure that add campaign cost a lot of money. Just to fool you into some sort lovish feeling for some greedy oil company. End rant. BEGIN A NEW ONE I HATE CHEERIOS !!! But I love cinnamon toast crunch.   I bet I could read brail. well I can feel it anyway. I had a fantasmical weekend at home this past weekend past. Visiting the family is always a good reprieve ( i sound smart ) from the norm. Then BONUS i got at least two nights of solid gaming in this week to cure my cravings. More to come. Also had a few date nights with my lady friend which were also equally joyous. We washed dishes together. we both felt very domesticated. I mean it's good to embrace some traditions, sometimes. Sometimes I feel like I go against everything that's normal. I wonder how that got started. I blame : myself. No one else to blame besides little old me and my conspiracy craving self. It seems that I had more to say when I got into this blogish this morning. Oh yes. The guys were talking about tractor pulls for a half hour this morning. It brings a tear to my eye. just the one eye, the other remained dry and care free, i have seasoned it to ignore emotion. It's raining and i can feel the winter creeping back. DEATH TO BUGS. so in closing....don't allow the filthy oil companies advertisements to fool you. they are evil corporations ( hypocrite me ) DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO LOVE THEM. only a gentle, warm fuzzy hate. also. if someone can find me a job with any wind/solar/geothermal company that would be most joyous. I am clever and can do sudokus at below average speed.

seacrest out

2 comments:

  1. you sound like you are becoming a green person like your sista - got your recycling bins set up yet??? you are also a wit. not dim i should clarify.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob has a sis? Is she hot?

    ReplyDelete