Tuesday 9 August 2011

The runaway and an early morning

Ok so I wrote this while I was in Scotlandia with me sisters and haven't made the time to blogify it. It's ok. I show you.

The runaway. Well to start, we had rushed our way down from Edinburgh to Haltwhistle. I don't know the significance of either of these names but I'm sure it's better then a penis piercing. The trip may sound like an easy task and guess what, it is. Haltwhistle itself is a small town with a few b&b's but still holding that small town old school feel. So we arrive. We are all tired and very much happy that we have found our nest. We scurry away quickly to the Black Bull to have a go at supper. And here we go. Supper came , well for me a good three pints deep. Three thick pints of great golden English lager. So no big deal , a regular supper. But the waitress or bar maid for a better soun , she says I can't stop until I've tasted all six brands. No big deal I say, usually it's 7-9 pints before I world jumble let alone this 4% English sheit. So I drink another. Meeting a fellow biker in the loo we start talking trade and here we go we've met up with the biker group. Three pints later I have maps and phone numbers to where my dad and I will go if we go riding here. My sisters are on their own boozing like they're highschool selves. Kyla takes the lead or so I thought? Deena is telling four englishmen how to roll. We finally leave. I pay, not realizing I didn't pay but Deena paid...four blocks on our way home we realize we left no tip. Kyla and I spring back only to realize that they don't tip here. Bikers joyous of our return, we have another pint, leave a fine tip anyway and a drunk night complete. Morning was a messy thing with KyKy putting her face in the toilet.

Great story I know. I was a little drunk when I typed that on my iphone. It sounded like gold when I wrote it believe me. Parting thoughts : Rectum.




No comments:

Post a Comment