Monday 4 April 2011

a dufflebag full of underpants

It's been a long..long long time since I last wrote to you Natalie Portman. But I'm happy to write to you now. I won't actually write to you though.

I swear two minutes ago in the shower I had a treasure chest full of ideas of what to write. It appears this...what's the word....you know when you use an object ( physical ) to portray something meaningful ( tennis ) hence the chest would be compared to the thoughts in my head? Or something? Allegory ? Frugal ? does spellt check work? hahhahah yes it does that word is so underlined in red. So the last few weeks. (3) have been bountiful. I don't usually have any trouble staying positive, one skype call to either of my elder sisters and I have a smile of my face. Or to the parents. It's great seeing mom give me advice while dad is saying he doesn't need advice. Sorry Dee and Ky for saying ELDER. I just wanted to clarify that I am YOUNGER ( full of youth and vigor and salsa pants and small jellydonuts exploding with flavour ) close parenthesis. Oh and that you are ELDER TO me full of wisdom and star colon period generosity and positivity and fortification bonus back slash SUPER PUNCH. this is why I love you both. period. Capitol letter to denote start of new phrase, no other word needs to be Capitalized unless its a noun or something like that exclamation mark ! so these past couple weeks have been grand in Canadian currency using only out of date two dollar bills. I feel very muchly so happy. It's great. and a great family weekend to look forward too. I will most for surely be jumping tripping and falling to my face on the handicap ( wheelchair ) access way in front of tony romas again surely. You people and your properly formed sentences can back right off. BACK OFF. I'm not a doctor. I am however a level 30 rogue. ugh. so . did you know that......dot. dot dot..I really have nothing to say. But I find it necessary to keep on writing just to fill space, because short blogs look like little failures of thought, like I couldn't focus for at least 5 minutes to write something genuine and thoughtful. I feel like watching Harry Potter. But it's just hard in this day in age to not kick my own ass if I choose to do so. twiddling thumbs. more twiddling.. so how bout this weather...sure is weatherish. sunnny and such. frugal . japanese cartoons are terrific. wow really reallly trying here. sometimes if I wait long enough I start to roll but you know I just can't seem to do it. I found a small

ahhhh that didnt work either. Thought maybe if I left that sentence alone a new one would magically form. ok guest writer. Cash my roomates dog:

Cash : ;oashbg;aojwkerfnwflonwi
Rob: and when did you start training yoga?
Cash : when I was two
Rob : and when did you learn to type / write english
Cash : a;sldfnopiwnef , oasiud;bfbsdnf;s $ oiuhfoiwen dollar sign
Rob: thats a nuisance how am I supposed to please anyone with your nonsense
Cash : proverbs are for hypocrites and stuttering donkeys
Rob : ( to the crowd) I bet you just thought of Eddie Murphy in Shrek, if not , you certainly did now. ( to Cash ) You're a fool if you think I'll believe that you can do what you do are doing then right now.
Cash : you know Robert, I once had a pet catfish, his name was Igor, Igor Ivan the trembler. He was a great fish I tell you my son, a great fish who floated around merrily singing songs or old lore and OH shit I watched this new series called Camelot, pretty damn good. The premiere was, pretty , damn , good. Two hours long, and there was nudity. boobies. twice. and one of the gals is a pretty well known hollywood actress. I of course am appalled at this. THINK ABOUT THE KIDS !!!!!! but it was good. anyhow. my back is sore from typing this. Because I'm leaning over the keyboard awkwardly and its not VERY SAFE to keep on doing so. I'm going to

2 comments:

  1. Ah brother, what to do with you, what to do with you....gooder. That word is underlined as well. Kyla the Elder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. Can I back out of the Scotland trip or is it too late? You may drive me crazy. No need to drink to feel buzzed. Just read some of Rob's text.

    ReplyDelete