Friday 25 March 2011

Response to question 16 or something

Dee, Ky and myself are doing round two of our question game. I decided that my answer to question 16 deserved some sort of award. Perhaps an appearance on a game show or some good tv series.

The question was who would you want to be with on a deserted island.

hmmm difficult.....family as well.....add natalie portman (wife). shes good with a bow. and i think bow skills are necessary. plus wow is she hot. umm what else...probably John Locke from Lost...or Jack..they both seemed to do very well. Locke is an excellent hunter and his knife skills are off the chart. Having Jack there as the Doc would be a great idea as well. His character is a bit suspect however, he has trouble dealing with his emotions. I think I can handle this problem though, being an outsider and having seen the entire series. I would probably start with telling him its ok to love Kate. She's a great person despite having killed her abusing father. I think she did the right thing though, sometimes there just isn't a proper justice system to deal with scum like him. Actually she would be a great asset as well, she's quite devilish but proved to be a great tracker. It would be tough though, I could see her having to compete with Natalie for my love. But seeing as we're on an island, I think I could get away with having a dual wife deal. But if Jack made any move on her I'd have to decapitate his penis. It would be cool if the island turned out of to have some characteristics of the island on lost too. Then it would gives us all something to do. I could see dad and I having a great time bonding while adventuring on the island. We don't have much for hunting skills but we could learn together. Plus if we found the dharma project I'm sure they would have some bikes we could rip around on. I think Desmond should come too, I always enjoyed his wit. I just don't know if I would live on the beach or in the hatch. I like the hatch but you kind of lose the feeling of the island there. I could also live in the caves. For sure not in the dharma project though. Reminds me of a colony. I could see Deena turning into a witch doctor. Kyla would be more of the generally happy positive go to woman. Possibly losing her sanity over time. Dan would definitely end up living with the animals, probably running around scantly clad with a spear. Rob would be the button pusher in the hatch, toting an ak-47 but not really knowing how to use it. Mom of course would be Kyla's go to for any big problems, living in that mysterious shack. But the catch would be only dad and I would know how to actually see her. She would have many leather bound books, and ultimately hold all of the answers. All of the kids, Kinsey Willis and Lucia- they would be prodigies each having their own mysterious power. Kinsey - telekinetic for sure, but she would never use this power for anything usefull, probably end up just throwing bananas at people and juggling monkey feces. Willis would have super strength , but again would only use this power to heave stones into the water, and sometimes throw Dan into the ocean. Lucia would be the telepath, however she would only sing old cartoon theme songs, eventually driving the entire island mad. That is all. I'm going to blog this. Blog on.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, sounds like fun! Bahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sound like some kind of soothsayer wise woman. which i am. of course. bahaha!

    ReplyDelete