Monday 14 March 2011

In Soviet Russia, car drives you !

One of these days I'll dig down deep and write something truly meaningful. Just which of ''these'' days it will be is an absolute uncertainty. So. An uneventful ish weekend spent talking about motorbikes and boomerangs. I should have sat down and wrote this 5 minutes ago I was really hyper and my thoughts were mixing like urine and feces at a shady bar in Winnipeg. Now I'm much more relaxed; a little fatigued even. You see I made these two monstrous burgers. It's quite nice out so I decided that it was an opportune time to venture forth onto the deck where the barbecue is located. I opened the balcony door onto the deck. I was shocked to find it vacant. The last time I was out there, there were two lawn gnomes frollocking about in spandex. They confronted me with deep philosophical questions. Where did the snow go? Why does the dog pee on me? What did you do with my drugs? I had no answers for them. I could only tell them they needed real jobs and that I heard www.travelocity.com is hiring. Oh and yes, that was advertising. Travelocity recently approached me with a sponsorship deal. I travel the world spreading my new religion! It's actually not new, but I've taken up the old Viking belief system. One day I will die, and when I get to Valhalla, I shall battle everyday against my greatest enemies! At night we shall all join in a feast and drink mead out of the skulls of our best adversaries.....so there I was. On the deck. Thinking of throwing animal meat on the burning coals. And oh ya the gnomes weren't there. That's where this all began I do believe. So I made the burgers, I ate the burgers. Then I pooed the burgers. Well my roomate is now home so I suppose I'll abandon this delightful blog and go on to more sane things such as playing vids for the rest of the night in my underwear. It's going to be magical. Side note : glad to here me Pa is doing quite well. I'm sure he's happy he has such a great sane son. Jets suck yankees suck rangers suck

5 comments:

  1. Did the animal meat make you sweat burgers or did your sweat burgers make you want to poo animal meat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything makes you poo! thanks for a chuckle which i really needed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had some good chats with lawn gnomes. Your blog is ridic ps. & I quite enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete