Wednesday 23 March 2011

Une change de vitesse

Or something like that. It has been (x) number of days since my last blog. Finally several doors have been slammed shut. One personal finding: I am not myself when I'm waiting to hear on job opportunities. I'm a different person, possible under the influence of Cram. For those who don't know who that is, too bad. I do feel a lot better now. Sentence structure is, overrated. Use of foul language is prohibited. Loitering will result in decapitation of reproductive organs. That just gave me a bright idea. A Chuck quote.

" Jump to Manus sitting in his piss and silver in the trunk of his red sports car. Potty training flashback. It happens."

Actually I can do better. Simmer on that one for two seconds whilst I find another. Quick side note : because you( the reader) don't have to actually wait (penis) for me to find another quote, I'm making you read this filthy banter to give you a sort of....implanted ambush of useless words in a form of a sentence...that way you will have actually waited ( in my world) the same amount of time it took me to find another quote. Double side note..FAIL because I just realized me writing this little...chorus of jelly..actually takes me time. Hence my whole idea is in shambles because I'm..Ron Burgundy????? So whatever I'll just aNnOy yOu bY dOIng this. ok I'll get a quote.

Ok I looked for 5 minutes and this stuff is just way to awesome to unleash on my blog. Read it yourself. Invisible monsters by Chuck Palahniuk. I hate this blog it sucks. Deena said I should write about my sisters wisdom. Plural. Such a thing does in fact exist. I turn to them both for dating advice. Then I re-read that and realize I've been single for two years. bahaha. Ok joke-sisters always give sound advice-it's just me who screws it up. It's like getting instructions then just doing the exact opposite because oh my god I've gone cross-eyed. Movie quote. You'd think I could come up with something original. NOT A CHANCE. I remember when I got dumped for the first time and my sisters wrote a letter that said they still loved me and slid it under my bedroom door. That's a cherished memory. I also remember directing several of their old boyfriends to where their underwear was. I wonder now if these creeps asked me to do it? or if I thought that was just the way it should be. Anyway. Ya. thats about it. True. I learned the tener verb in spanish class last night. Then I ate pizza from a new place in town. That's probably why I woke up at 3:13 in the morning. I hate this blog. Blog off.

2 comments:

  1. stay away from that red bull stuff willya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Bull free momma. CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I WASN'T ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?

    ReplyDelete