Thursday 3 March 2011

Manana es Viernes

A la media noche, el es cumpleanos de mi hermana. Or something like that. Kyla ( sister ) ( ish ) ( well no really she is my sister ) ( oh also she broke my thumb once ) well its her birthday. She turns....28.  Which means inherently I turn 26 at some point this year. My birthday is unlike most. It rotates on a triangular format orbiting sequential number patterns that can only be truly recognized by delivering perpendicular angles to small baby elephants. So with that said. I lost my train of thought. My mother just messaged me on facebook and it totally just took the momentum out of this bloggish. Did you know that baby seals are born french? It's only later that we find out how exactly they manage to blossom into lovely .... actually I'm tired of this nonsense. If you are reading this, I require a dozen donuts delivered to me by 5 a.m tomorrow. If you do not comply - I won't rewind those tapes I lent you. Or wait. that you lent me. remember. the tapes. ADIOS MI ROBOTS

2 comments:

  1. you are a nut, using your mother as an excuse for your brain lapse. really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is robust. Complex berry flavours with undertones of mahogany.

    ReplyDelete